Research work is a scientific activity that is based on research, experiments, experiments, setting patterns, summarizing data, and justifying the feasibility of the project.
The main requirement for researchers is to write logically understandable work using the necessary terminology, a clear and concise statement of thoughts during the defense, and to bring concrete arguments and arguments.
Research is classified into:
- Fundamental, based on obtaining new knowledge, data and patterns in the area under study;
- Searching is the development and formation of new technologies and forecasts in the field of science and technology, the discovery and searches for new patterns;
- The application involves the solution of certain problems in order to form a new method of solution: the development of methods, step-by-step instructions, and recommendations.
During the preparation of scientific work, the author conducts research, due to which certain tasks are solved. All the skills and knowledge of the author are fully disclosed in the written work. Supervisor sets specific goals that are necessarily taken into account when researching and writing materials:
- Development of the ability to conduct independent research, which can be useful when solving actual problems;
- Conduct a thorough study of the work already performed under the authorship of both domestic and foreign scientists and researchers;
- Independent study of the selected problem;
- Analysis and systematization of data obtained as a result of the study;
- The development of interest in research activities.
After receiving the assignment by the student, he becomes acquainted with the work and, if necessary, may ask his supervisor or teacher his questions of interest. It is not necessary to postpone work to a distant box – all tasks must be completed on time, efficiently and in full compliance with the requirements. Regular work on research paper allows obtaining a high-quality publication in several semesters.
A few rules will help the student cope with the task:
- The supervisor should not control every step of the student;
- The initiative should come from the student;
- Do not be afraid to make mistakes. Mistakes are an integral part of the whole process.